The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Wtt: Kuretake No. 40 Fountain Hair Brush Pen - Sable Hair - Practically New!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jojerk

jojerk

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Gold

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:59

1 x Platinum Carbon Ink Bottle - 60 cc - Black
1 x Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
1 x Kuretake No. 40 Fountain Hair Brush Pen - Sable Hair + Refill

This is what I have available for trade. I just bought the Fountain brush pen...amazing pen, but not for me. Barely used,(I literally used it for 5 mins) with one fill taken from the Carbon Ink Bottle. Comes with converter, box, papers, and full cartriges.

I am very open minded and open to all offers. Basically looking for a good fountain pen with an EF nib or needlepoint. Flex or non-flex. Also willing to trade for Moleskin Sketchbooks or Excompta Sketchbooks. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Sponsored Content

#2 jojerk

jojerk

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Gold

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 19:37

Ink is not available. The pen, however, IS still available.

1 x Platinum Carbon Ink Bottle - 60 cc - Black
1 x Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
1 x Kuretake No. 40 Fountain Hair Brush Pen - Sable Hair + Refill

This is what I have available for trade. I just bought the Fountain brush pen...amazing pen, but not for me. Barely used,(I literally used it for 5 mins) with one fill taken from the Carbon Ink Bottle. Comes with converter, box, papers, and full cartriges.

I am very open minded and open to all offers. Basically looking for a good fountain pen with an EF nib or needlepoint. Flex or non-flex. Also willing to trade for Moleskin Sketchbooks or Excompta Sketchbooks. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Sponsored Content

|