• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcwaites

• The Grim Sheaffer

• txinsk

• FilmWords

I have ordered from them. The service was prompt and they seem like good people. Of course I say service was prompt considering they are on the other side of the world from me. I'd order from them again.

Rick

Need money for pens, must make good notebooks. :)

Same here good service and you can try these.

pens

They turned out to be great writers. Started first time out the box, no break in needed. Smooth nibs really nice.

Two of the most commonly mentioned and recommended Chinese eBayers on the board are gotoschool888 (Gotoschool888) and comeon1788 (Chinese Pen Supplier).

I have dealt with both, and had good dealings with both.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Two of the most commonly mentioned and recommended Chinese eBayers on the board are gotoschool888 (Gotoschool888) and comeon1788 (Chinese Pen Supplier).

I have dealt with both, and had good dealings with both.

I have dealt with both of these, to good result, and pokydady (from an earlier link this thread) as well. I have been fortunate, in that all my dealings with pen sellers in Asia have been excellent.

Donnie

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

I have had great experiences with fast shipping from winningpen as well.

If you ordering from comeon1788/Chinese Pen Supplier please also note that they appear to be the same as http://chinesepensupplier.com a peddler of what appear to be counterfeit luxury-brand pens. Personally, I am considering buying one of those knock offs, just to see how it writes. but if you have some compunction about supporting counterfeiting then you may want to think twice.

Anyone have any experience with Chinese Pen Supplier on eBay?

I've ordered from Chinese eBay sellers poky_stationery , ahai006 , and semmen2008 and had good experiences with all of them.

Find my homemade ink recipes on my Flickr page here.

"I don't wait for inspiration; inspiration waits for me." --Akiane Kramarik

Purchases from these sellers are worthwhile only if you can be sure of the authenticity of the merchandise. The problem with them is that they sell counterfeit goods to unsuspecting buyers. A lot of the goods are so well made that you cannot tell they are fakes on the first look. You will realize that only on closer inspection later on. By then it will be too late to seek redress, if that is at all possible. I learned the lesson the hard way. I had once purchased a fake iPod shuffle from an eBay seller from that region.

What Chinese pens are you looking for?

I've bought quite a few pens from Chinese suppliers. There really are two issues. First, the quality of the pens. If you are familiar with the brand name, you generally do quite well. Hero and Duke are quite well known and reputable. Beware of 'no name' pens, however. Of course, for the price, you might come out OK, but it still could be a gamble.

The other issue is the dealer. My experience has been generally quite good. There is a strong tradition of customer service in Asia, and dealers try very hard to please. That said, be aware that many dealers have very limited ability with languages other than Chinese. What that means is that if there is a problem, the communications barrier may make it more difficult to resolve.

Good customer service.

God is my Strength.

Brad http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

• 3 years later...

Well, I have bought from ahai006, comeon1788 (it seems to be the same as chinese pen supplier and combinedshipping), and pokydady (they also got the poky_stationery shop). Oh, YCPens too. Some other chinese shops too, through ebay, but these are the shops i used more in the past.

My experiences:

1. Ahai006, I bought 5 pens in 1 and a half year. One of them was a rollerball and it had a problem that I was unable to solve. Although I informed him, by explaining the problem as possible and I send some photos, he did not refund or resend a new one. The fountain pens were just fine. From China to Greece it took almost a month.

2. comeon1788 (i think he is the same with the sellers 3.), so far I got 3 pens, all of them chinese brands, all of them write really well and they are well made. Again it took 35 days to come.

3. combinedshipping and chinese pen supplier, in total 4 fountain pens and a yesterday a set of fp+rollerball + some international type converters. The 3 previous pens were OK. I am waiting for the set and I will inform you. I used only once the support for one of the 4 pens that had a problem with feeder but no luck at all. Only ebay could solve the issue.

4. YCPens, so far only 2 pens. I bought 2 Duke pens. Everything fine.

5. NOW, MY FAVORITE! POKYDADY! I have bought a total of 10+ pens and a Pentel Brush-Pen. I buy mostly Pilot pens and Platinum (all 3 pilot 78g F-M-B, prera, petit, the set of 4 parallel pens etc). My experience is that this seller is one of the best if not the best. I trust them and when I see a pen somewhere else I first contact them to ask if they can fix the prices or if they have the product and if possible they help. They have good prices and perfect support! I never received a product in more than 23 days, including weekends! Also, I remember back in April I bought a Platinum Preppy and it had a problem that I was unable to fix. I contacted them and they asked me if I wanted to try some solutions, I checked what they told me and the problems remained. I informed them and they gave me the opportunity to choose from refund or resend. I asked for resend and the pen came faster! In aprox. 1.5week! Also they send me some extra cartridges although I didn't asked. If I have found this seller before the previous, he would be the only seller for me. I recommend him. And if you ever have a problem, just talk to them. They will fix it.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pokydady

Well, I have bought from ahai006, comeon1788 (it seems to be the same as chinese pen supplier and combinedshipping), and pokydady (they also got the poky_stationery shop). Oh, YCPens too. Some other chinese shops too, through ebay, but these are the shops i used more in the past.

My experiences:

1. Ahai006, I bought 5 pens in 1 and a half year. One of them was a rollerball and it had a problem that I was unable to solve. Although I informed him, by explaining the problem as possible and I send some photos, he did not refund or resend a new one. The fountain pens were just fine. From China to Greece it took almost a month.

2. comeon1788 (i think he is the same with the sellers 3.), so far I got 3 pens, all of them chinese brands, all of them write really well and they are well made. Again it took 35 days to come.

3. combinedshipping and chinese pen supplier, in total 4 fountain pens and a yesterday a set of fp+rollerball + some international type converters. The 3 previous pens were OK. I am waiting for the set and I will inform you. I used only once the support for one of the 4 pens that had a problem with feeder but no luck at all. Only ebay could solve the issue.

4. YCPens, so far only 2 pens. I bought 2 Duke pens. Everything fine.

5. NOW, MY FAVORITE! POKYDADY! I have bought a total of 10+ pens and a Pentel Brush-Pen. I buy mostly Pilot pens and Platinum (all 3 pilot 78g F-M-B, prera, petit, the set of 4 parallel pens etc). My experience is that this seller is one of the best if not the best. I trust them and when I see a pen somewhere else I first contact them to ask if they can fix the prices or if they have the product and if possible they help. They have good prices and perfect support! I never received a product in more than 23 days, including weekends! Also, I remember back in April I bought a Platinum Preppy and it had a problem that I was unable to fix. I contacted them and they asked me if I wanted to try some solutions, I checked what they told me and the problems remained. I informed them and they gave me the opportunity to choose from refund or resend. I asked for resend and the pen came faster! In aprox. 1.5week! Also they send me some extra cartridges although I didn't asked. If I have found this seller before the previous, he would be the only seller for me. I recommend him. And if you ever have a problem, just talk to them. They will fix it.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pokydady

Sir ,i have ever seen above three supplier ,do you mean that maybe comeon1788 ,combinedshipping,Ahai006 are the same Chinese Supplier ?

I have evidence that shows comeon1788, chinesepensupplier and combinedshipping are the same supplier (same leaflet included in the parcel from the three with all three names plastered over it). On their non-ebay web site they do sell fake Montblancs and other pens ($35 for an MB149, that's impossible if it is a legitimate pen, the cost of the gold in the nib alone would exceed that price...). Their e-bay sales seem to be perfectly correct, nonetheless, I am very uncomfortable using their e-bay site knowing that they also sell counterfeit goods. I must say, though, I have never had a problem with any of the three pens I have bought from the three ebay shops that seem to be from the same organisation.

I do not think Ahai006 is the same supplier. I have bought pens from Ahai006 and found their Kaigelus to be excellent, though I have not bought any other brand from them.

Regards,

Richard.