FPN Ink

Elaine

I am deeply sorry for the lack of communication regarding ink sales. It has been a rough few months for me, including two extended trips across country for two separate family medical problems (involving major surgery for my father and my step mother). I have had limited internet access and even more limited time and energy. I realize now that the other admins thought that I was handling the communications on the ink so they are not to blame for the lack of communication.

I will be returning home late night Saturday Nov 7th. My first priority will be to take care of ink orders. The first order of business will be to ship ink that has been paid for. I understand that some of you prefer a refund and if that is still your preference the refund will be issued immediately. The second priority will be to send invoices for those that have ordered ink. Those orders will be shipped within a day of payment.

Again, I cannot apologize enough for the lack of communication and action on the ink and I anticipate that future orders will be dealt with in a more timely manner.

Elaine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elaine

• wimg

• jniforat

• DavidHandmade

Glad to hear things are more or less under control for you, Elaine. I'm not one who's ordered ink (though I'm almost due to buy some more, with a couple bottles running low), but I've seen a few posts wondering what was happening. Communication problems happen, but family has to come first.

Does not always write loving messages.

Does not always foot up columns correctly.

Does not always sign big checks.

Elaine, I sure hope your family is ok. This has been one revolving door of a year and I hope everything will be ok for you and for all of us this next year.

I'll likely be ordering some more ink here soon, as well, though I'm not quite out yet.

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Elaine, I'm sorry to hear of all your family problems and I hope and pray everyone will be OK soon. I'm one of the ones who's ordered ink and need to be invoiced for it. I did wonder why I hadn't received a reply one way or another, but I'd assumed that maybe the ink was no longer available. Thanks for letting us all know of the situation.

A bottle of ink is gladly trade a 1000 times for a family's good health. Good luck, and I would be sure that most people wouldn't mind waiting a few extra days after hearing of this delima

A Proud 14 Year Old Fountain Pen User!

What I want:[/color]

Aurora Talentum

Pilot Custom 823 Amber Bought on 4.1.10

Lamy 2000

Omas Paragon

Sailor Realo

A bottle of ink is gladly trade a 1000 times for a family's good health. Good luck, and I would be sure that most people wouldn't mind waiting a few extra days after hearing of this delima

Unfortunately it's been a lot more than a few more days that people have been waiting. Sorry again.

Ok, previously paid orders are boxed up and will be going to the post office tomorrow morning. Now on to new (and many not so new - did I say I'm sorry?) invoices. I hope to have all invoices sent by the end of the night. :-)

Elaine, is this the Tulip Noire?

I mentioned it in a current poll discussing the potential for a 2010 FPN LE pen..

suggested a pen matching the color of the FPN ink.

Hope all will be well for you and yours soon!

p2p

All inks were affected by my lapse. All are back in play, but the Tulipe stock is getting low. We're ordering more :-)

All ink orders are currently up to date as of right now. If you placed an order and have not received an invoice or a shipping notice, please let me know: fpnadmin@gmail.com

Elaine, is this the Tulip Noire?

I mentioned it in a current poll discussing the potential for a 2010 FPN LE pen..

suggested a pen matching the color of the FPN ink.

Hope all will be well for you and yours soon!

p2p

All inks were affected by my lapse. All are back in play, but the Tulipe stock is getting low. We're ordering more :-)

Hmmm.... getting low like, I better order some now, low? :)

Dave

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/blopplop/fpn-verm.jpg

Can ink be mailed to the UK. If so, how much would p&p be? I'm very tempted by the Tulipe Noire.

:D

Montblanc Classique 145, Waterman Laureat, Waterman Hemisphere, Lamy Safari

Ok -- I've given up now. I went out and bought some Waterman's purple/violet.

It'll have to do...

:angry: Tsk!

Montblanc Classique 145, Waterman Laureat, Waterman Hemisphere, Lamy Safari

Hmmm.... getting low like, I better order some now, low? :)

Dave

All inks are fully back in stock. Interesting news coming soon :-)

Can ink be mailed to the UK. If so, how much would p&p be? I'm very tempted by the Tulipe Noire.

:D

Yes, FPN inks love to fly. One bottle costs $9.04 to ship via 1st Class Mail International. More bottles, more money to ship.

Ok -- I've given up now. I went out and bought some Waterman's purple/violet.

It'll have to do...

:angry: Tsk!

I'm sorry.