2 replies to this topic

#1 dth2dth

dth2dth

Dipped Only

• Member - Gold

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 20:54

Parker Snake Pen Serial No. 13/250 converter filled solid Gold limited Edition pen Nibsize: 18 Karat medium twotone Condition: mint, boxed, papers Year: 1997 Seriennummer 13/250 .These Snake pens were launched by Parker in 1997. Only 200 pieces of these masterpieces were launched in solid gold. The design of the pen follows one of the most prescious vintage Parker pens: the famous snake pen overlay fit onto a slender eyedropper filled black hard rubber pen. The modern pen is made like the old one, with a slip cap but naturally with modern, converter filled filling system.
The overlay has been made by a famous English silversmith, solid gold, cast in the lost wax system. This pen is mint, never used (maybe dipped once, but never filled) with all the papers and the complete box, the fine leather covered treasure box also the big black linen covered box and finally the red cardboard outside packing. Only damage is the one edge of the linen box, that got a severe blow in transport.
I want 4000 euro for this pen. Email me to dth2dth@gmail.com for info and photos.

Edited by dth2dth, 28 September 2009 - 20:56.

#2 Chris Chalmers

Chris Chalmers

r

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,254 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:40

Parker Snake Pen Serial No. 13/250 converter filled solid Gold limited Edition pen Nibsize: 18 Karat medium twotone Condition: mint, boxed, papers Year: 1997 Seriennummer 13/250 .These Snake pens were launched by Parker in 1997. Only 200 pieces of these masterpieces were launched in solid gold. The design of the pen follows one of the most prescious vintage Parker pens: the famous snake pen overlay fit onto a slender eyedropper filled black hard rubber pen. The modern pen is made like the old one, with a slip cap but naturally with modern, converter filled filling system.
The overlay has been made by a famous English silversmith, solid gold, cast in the lost wax system. This pen is mint, never used (maybe dipped once, but never filled) with all the papers and the complete box, the fine leather covered treasure box also the big black linen covered box and finally the red cardboard outside packing. Only damage is the one edge of the linen box, that got a severe blow in transport.
I want 4000 euro for this pen. Email me to dth2dth@gmail.com for info and photos.

Which famous English Silversmith would that be please?
Photos on the listing here would be better for me.
Thanks,
Each day is the start of the rest of your life!
Make it count!!!

#3 sallywally

sallywally

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:28

Yes, I agree regarding the photos. Absolutely necessary - several good ones with all angles and areas of closeness...

Also, how much is this price in US dollars (sorry, I am an idiot)?
Nakaya Piccolo Heki Tamenuri 14K XF
Nakaya Ascending Dragon Heki 14K XXF
Sailor Brown Mosaic 21K Saibi Togi XXF
Sailor Maki-e Koi 21K XF
Pilot Namiki Sterling Silver Crane FP
Bexley Dragon XXF
Posted Image