Pallete Cadmium Yellow

ImperialSheaffer

Hi All

WOuld anyone seen a Model 2664- Sheaffer Triumph Imperial Colour Pallete Cadmium Yellow while seeking for pen?

It is one I really would like to have to the few I already own. But I never had the chance seeing or come across one.

post-33553-1250787899_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Gilles

.[/color]

Edited by ImperialSheaffer

Never Write Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• ImperialSheaffer

• dreg

• OcalaFlGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will probably make you cry, but David Isaacson sold a slew of these NOS and some in either BP/MP sets (I can't recall which) just a couple months ago in the Marketplace. And yes, there WAS pretty much of a feeding frenzy on them and they weren't really cheap either.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

It seems some people have rather good taste, sometimes :happyberet:

It seems some people have rather good taste, sometimes :happyberet:

And $85 for a mint one, with a F nib, hmm... where was I..?

Soon or later one will turn up :)

This will probably make you cry, but David Isaacson sold a slew of these NOS and some in either BP/MP sets (I can't recall which) just a couple months ago in the Marketplace. And yes, there WAS pretty much of a feeding frenzy on them and they weren't really cheap either.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Edited by ImperialSheaffer

Bruce in Ocala, FL

FP/BP sets... I'm still hoping for a pencil someday. :)

-- dreg

There is something seriously attractive about this pen. I bought mine from Ron Zorn about two years ago. Huge stub nib which lays down half a bottle of ink every time you use it. Strange then how it's dropped out of my rotation - not quite enough heft.......

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

• 3 months later...

Hi All

As time goes by, I am still in search but not desperate, of a 2664 Sheaffer Triumph Cadmium Yellow.

I have missed a good one on here, I was too late.

Anyone would sale one at a reasonable price or seen one for sale?

Thanks.

Gilles

You should probably post in the "Wanted to Buy" forum for that. It is a very attractive color. I have a gray Imperial IV set (FP & MP). It's a very nice writer and an attractive pen with its inlaid nib, but I do find it a bit slim for my hand. Wish it were a gray PFM :)

I'm the proud and happy owner of Ayse's cadmium yellow Sheaffer with such a wicked stub nib! Singing, "I'm never gonna let you go…"

I'm the proud and happy owner of Ayse's cadmium yellow Sheaffer with such a wicked stub nib! Singing, "I'm never gonna let you go…"

I'm pleased with that sentiment - that day will probably come when I wish I hadn't too!

• 5 years later...

I'm pleased with that sentiment - that day will probably come when I wish I hadn't too!

Like right now - 5 and a half years later....... :crybaby:

Edited by Aysedasi

And I am in sympathy with your loss! I don't even HAVE same BUT covet the color I am the happy owner of two of those nibs. Somehow the copper lacquer of my Legacy is just a bit "tame" in comparison. Hopefully you will have another chance.

I just got my cadmium a couple of days ago - very nice. Now I have to get ultramarine and emerald...

Roger W.

• 1 year later...

That's the pen I forgot about. Well, I did get the Christmas 1994 pen. I have a special attraction to yellow pens. That yellow is so sexy.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.