The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Pilot Penmanship Review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nrepose

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 13:06

Here is a review I did on the Pilot Penmanship. Nr

If it weren't for pens, I might go insane. They tell me that everything is going to be alright and I believe them.

Sponsored Content

#2 MYU

... Gravity is the key to it all ...

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 17:19

Posts containing just an external link to a review, no review content, will not be linked in the index. There are a number of reasons for this. But mainly the issue is reliability. Content hosted only externally is subject to the reliability of that host website. We have had a number of reviews where external links have become broken (a student leaves the university where the review was hosted, a website service changes the URL, a member ends up closing their account or it expires). Plus, members should only be subjected to the FPN servers while visiting. External links often present a degree of uncertainty (unknown sources, 3rd party links, cookies, ad-content, ad-ware, monitoring, viruses, etc).

If you could copy the review content into your posting on FPN and link the images, I'll add your entry to the review index.

Edited by MYU, 28 April 2009 - 17:20.

Posted Image
[MYU's Pen Review Corner]

"The Common Ground" -- Jeffrey Small

Sponsored Content