Inexpensive Repair/Restoration Services...

hcsk8ter

Hi,

I am well versed in Vintage Pen Repair.

Your pen will be cleaned, receive a new diaphragm/sac, and basic nib adjustment.

My fees are modest:

Parker Vacs/51's : $25

Lever/Button Fillers: $18

Snorkels: $27

If you have a pen and are unsure what type of service it needs, contact us. We're here to help!

Repairs include 1st class uninsured postage. If you want insurance, we can accomodate.

Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks.

PM us here with your queries.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hcsk8ter

• gobi

• emes441

• colinear

• 4 weeks later...

I had a vac-filling 51 that I was pretty down on, thinking I'd spent way too much on it in a moment of BIN weakness.

It just came back from hcsk8ter, and now I feel like I got a tremendous bargain! The pen looks great, fills perfectly, and writes like a dream.

Recommended without hesitation or qualification.

• 1 month later...
I bought an India Black Blue-Diamond Parker 51 that had been restored. Wonderful writer!

His FPN mailbox is full . It won't accept messages. Any body have a clew how I can contact him back channel about doing some LF work for me? Thanks, Jim

His FPN mailbox is full . It won't accept messages. Any body have a clew how I can contact him back channel about doing some LF work for me? Thanks, Jim

Same problem here :(

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~ Ben Williams

My social media sites Via Gravatar

Join Pen Collectors of America

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an Esterbrook that needs some work. Can you give me address that I can send it so I can get it to you?

thanks,

Dick Capuozzo

Hi,

I am well versed in Vintage Pen Repair.

Your pen will be cleaned, receive a new diaphragm/sac, and basic nib adjustment.

My fees are modest:

Parker Vacs/51's : $25

Lever/Button Fillers: $18

Snorkels: $27

If you have a pen and are unsure what type of service it needs, contact us. We're here to help!

Repairs include 1st class uninsured postage. If you want insurance, we can accomodate.

Turnaround time is 1-2 weeks.

PM us here with your queries.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

I am interested in having a Parker 51 looked at, as it does not seem to want to fill with ink, can you let me an address to send it to you,

Thanks,

Brian Anderson

I am interested in having a Parker 51 looked at, as it does not seem to want to fill with ink, can you let me an address to send it to you,

Thanks,

Brian Anderson

Will do!

Parker 51 Vac filler needed a new diaphragm and had a frozen filler unit.

After Rich's work, it's back to its old (amazing) self. Excellent work, would definitely recommend and will doubtlessly deal with again.

(I have a nice old lever filler of unknown origin that I want done (needs a J bar and a sac) and an Estie Dollar Pen that needs a sac as well. Next time you aren't too busy, let me know?)

Adam

Lectori salutem

• 2 weeks later...

I sent Richard two waterman filigrees, and they came back looking wonderful and writing superbly too! Great work, especially for the price.

I had 4 Sheaffers (3 Snorks and a TD) that I accumulated over the past year via eBay. A couple looked OK, the others not so much. None would fill. They are just back from a visit with Rick...re-sacked, cleaned, polished and nib adjusted. Look like NOS. Nice job.

Edited by yellowecho

Thank you all. It makes me feel great to know, I can breath new life back into your pens.

All current pens sent back out to their owners. My bench is once again clear.

Edited by hcsk8ter

Rich did an amazing job on a Parker 51 that i sent to him, it had been a drawer for years, as it would never fill properly and he has made it a joy to own this pen, adjusted the flow. Wonderful job, great price and a speedy service. Thanks so much Rich

Rich did an amazing job on a Parker 51 that i sent to him, it had been a drawer for years, as it would never fill properly and he has made it a joy to own this pen, adjusted the flow. Wonderful job, great price and a speedy service. Thanks so much Rich

It was my pleasure. Thank you and currently accepting pens for repair.