How to check Negative Feedback on eBay

OldGriz

I just found this site that should greatly help those of us wanting to find out what negative or neutral feedbacks a seller has without having to sort through pages of feedback...

Unfortunately, the addon to Firefox that Ray posted does not work on the newest version... I tried to add it but got error messages stating it will not work on V1.5+

Just bookmark the page below .....

Negative Feedback Finder

You want to see some weird feedback... take a look at 8time2live. He is the guy selling the Richard Benz Collections.... He leaves some real nasty feedback for people...

Out of curiousity, take a look at how many possitive feedbacks are from the same person on April 14....

BTW, has anyone here actually purchased anything from this guy... just curious.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gerry

• Carrie

• Blade Runner

• offbase

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Tom. A gift to those who need to know.

Although not the worst I have seen, Atlasimports represents a real interesting read if you have the time. Stopped trading in 05, deterioration in business gets more serious in 04.

Just try looking at the FB left for people leaving neutrals!!!

I can't believe people bought from him at the end...

Two that caught my eye were the neutrals given 9 Aug 04, and 7 Aug 04. In both cases Atlas admitted some shipping mistake or mixup - look at the FB he left for the buyer!

And this seller still has a 95% rating!!! Jeen's caution is wise...

Gerry

I just found this site that should greatly help those of us wanting to find out what negative or neutral feedbacks a seller has without having to sort through pages of feedback...

Unfortunately, the addon to Firefox that Ray posted does not work on the newest version... I tried to add it but got error messages stating it will not work on V1.5+

Just bookmark the page below .....

Negative Feedback Finder

You want to see some weird feedback... take a look at 8time2live. He is the guy selling the Richard Benz Collections.... He leaves some real nasty feedback for people...

Out of curiousity, take a look at how many possitive feedbacks are from the same person on April 14....

BTW, has anyone here actually purchased anything from this guy... just curious.

Yes, and I returned the pens.

If you go here you can get the version that works in the latest Firefox so that you can just right click to bring up the neg feedback.

Oooh very helpful: ebay once allowed viewing of negative feedback only, a while ago as a trial, but stopped shortly afterwards to avoid diverting attention away from sellers' positive feedback.

At least here, we can assess a seller/buyer's critical mass of neggies and choose to avoid!

Roger

Magnanimity & Pragmatism

Thanks a bunch for that, Tom.

It's rare that I even care to read the positive feedback. To have to go digging through the blasted feedback to see the tenor of the negative ones was a pita of the highest order. Good tool!

Roger

Southern Arizona, USA

Fountain Pen Talk Mailing List