£95 Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown - Sterling Silver - Medium Sold

Price - $157.00

Time Left - 63 Days, 19 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Now Reduced - Offered for sale is a vintage 1970s Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown in sterling silver with medium 18k nib, complete with original box. Offered for sale here as part of a clear out. The pen is fully working and writes well. There is some damage to the top of the cap and bottom of the touchdown filler this does not affect use and I have reduced the price accordingly. More photos are available in my flicker album here.

Posted ImageSheaffer Imperial Touchdown - Medium Nib - Sterling Silver by Bigeddie100, on Flickr

Price of £95 includes special delivery postage (aim to dispatch within 2 working days) to anywhere in the UK, please add £5 (total £100) for delivery anywhere worldwide. Payment by PayPal please. If you have any questions please contact me through FPN (some emails through FPN to my googlemail address have previously been spam filtered), I will check my FPN mail daily.
Please note that I am getting married on August 16th :) so dispatch in the days following this date may take a little longer. 

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition User Grade - Substantial wear and/or a large flaw; works unless stated otherwise
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From United Kingdom
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info