Mabie Todd Swans - All Great Nibs For Sale

Price - $300.00

Time Left - 81 Days, 15 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Here are some more Swans for sale:

• a Swan 3361 - black hard rubber, three cap bands, #3 meduim nib with little line variation. Clear imprints but some discolouration of the hard rubber and some plating loss on the gold parts. Fully restored lever filler £35/$60

• A big non-numbered Swan about the same size as a 1060. In grey with a wide 18k hallmarked cap band. No brassing and excellent condition. Restored leverless filler (i.e. a twist filler that was fitted to the top line Mabie Todd pens). This pen is fitted with a smooth wet noodle #2 nib. Very flexible and wet writer! £70/$120

• a boxed Swan 1500 - black chased hard rubber with very little disolouration This pen is fitted with a factory hebrew/arabic nib i.e. broad horizontal stroke and narrow down stroke. Top and bottom feed eyedropper (I need to clean the nib a bit as the ink from the writing sample has dried on and I hadn't wiped it before the photo - mea culpa.). Boxed with instructions. £70/$120
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From United Kingdom
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info