Complete Platinum Mix-Free Ink Kit For Sale

Price - $120.00

Time Left - 21 Days, 11 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have a Platinum Mix Free Ink Kit available that I'd really like to place in the hands of someone who will appreciate them. of 9 inks and includes a dilution solution, pipettes and a plastic empty vial to store your newly mixed creation.

If you haven't heard of them, the kits are kind of cool.  The inks are designed to work together. Using the included color chart for guidance, anyone can create a unique, one-of-a-kind color or a whole ink collection. Has your favorite color been discontinued? Now you can replicate that special hue. Want to match a color in nature? This kit will make that possible. Do you fancy a unique signature color? Mix Free will let you combine colors to get that exact shade.  Of course, each ink looks great all by itself, too. 

The kit comes with nine colors including:

1.   Aqua Blue
2.    Aurora Blue
3.    Cyclamen Pink
4.    Earth Brown
5.    Flame Red
6.    Leaf Green
7.    Silky Purple
8.    Smoke Black, and
9.    Sunny Yellow

The straight-from-the-bottle colors have a clear and saturated look. By combining equal parts of only two colors, plus the original colors, that's an instant ink collection of over 40 different shades. Simply altering the 1:1 ratio expands the potential combinations into a virtually unlimited number of hues. 

Each bottle is 60 cc so that is a total of 540 cc or over 18 ounces of ink.

This brand new, unopened set also contains a bottle of “reducer” that de-intensifies the color saturation but does not affect the ink's properties. This dilution liquid will step down the color and even make pastel colors an option.

Included are two syringes and a storage bottle along with the color chart that will guide your quest for the perfect shade.
 These inks sell for $20 a bottle and for about $150-$180 plus shipping for the entire kit.  I'm selling it for only $120, shipped anywhere within the US.  I'll happily take PayPal.  

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Not a fountain pen
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Michigan
  • Shipping To USA

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info