Reduced - Porsche Design Tecflex Steel/gold Mechanical Pencil Sold

Price - $195.00

Time Left - 106 Days, 11 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I am offering to FPN’ers Writing Instruments , Ink and paraphernalia that I simply do not have time to use…most itmes were purchased in the 1990’s and were hardly used then, and haven’t been used since…

More images below..  
This Porsche Design Mechanical Pencil (.7mm) is constructed from a cable sheath woven from stainless steel TecFlex barrels (stainless steel interwoven with fine threads of gold). TecFlex is unusually resistant to corrosion, highly elastic, and very hard-wearing. Precision engineered writing instruments incorporating actual "TecFlex" braking hose material known for its high wear resistance and flexibility.

The base of the pen is made from brass and all silver parts are palladium plated for additional durability. The Mechanical pencil features a push-top system that advances the point while "flexing" the woven steel of the pen body. Made in Germany.  Item# 988816

There are two versions… Steel and Steel and Gold..Mine is Steel and Gold and is much more expensive.

I have seen this item on ebay for $446…

I am selling for $195 plus shipping (in USA should be under $10).. will consider...

Paypal for payment.

Thanks for looking
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Mint - Unused, not inked, no visible flaws, almost like new
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info