*reduced* Fend Fp And Bp Set For Sale

Price - $35.00

Time Left - 101 Days, 20 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Fend, German fountain pen and ballpoint set, all metal, brushed steel and high gloss chrome details. FP, with very smooth and wet steel M nib, can use long international cartridges (like the Pelikan, one royal blue supplied with the pen). BP with original blue Fend refill.

Set is of superb built quality, near mint in original box with warranty and with an additional Montblanc cleaning cartridge.

Dimensions:
FP
13.3 cm with cap,
12.4 cm without cap,
15.7 cm with cap posted.

BP
13.4 cm.

Price: 40 35 USD, worldwide shipping included in the price, but without box.

Images are an integral part of the ad, so I ask you kindly to examine them in detail. If it's not explicitly stated otherwise, my pens are sold in as found condition, but always cleaned, inspected and ready to write. As a rule, every pen I sell is at least dip tested; a writing sample makes much easier for you to see how does your future pen write.
Feel free to make reasonable offers. First " I want it" will get the pen. The pen will be on hold and payment is expected in 24 hours. If you cannot make that deadline please let me know and I will work with you. If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Croatia
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info