Up for sale is a MB139. Produced from 1939-51, it preceded the legendary MB 149. This pen sports a fine semi-flex nib that writes wet like most Montblancs produced during this period. This pen is all celluloid which suggests it was one of the later model produced since earlier models came with ebonite/hbr parts. The piston mechanism is all metal also. Two silver cap bands are tight and straight as well as the main cap band. The clip has small amount of discoloration but white star is clear and bright. The all important ink window has some ambering but lines are still dark and fully visible. The cap threads and posts smoothly. Of course this pen has brand new cork installed by a famous German restorer. I am asking $3000 OBO plus shipping. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Extra Fine - Excellent but weaker detail (see description)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - California
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.
Powered by Classifieds