Sailor Susutake Bamboo W. Cross Emperor Nib - On Hold On Hold

Price - $1,000.00

Time Left - 55 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

--- Cleared my mailbox, if you couldn't PM me earlier, please try again. :) --

For sale is a Sailor Susutake Bamboo, rare and special pen with an equally special nib. You don't see one of those for sale very often!
Body and cap are made of aged and smoked bamboo rods. The smoke has cured the surface of the bamboo so it's silky smooth, durable and brownish in color. Each Susutake pen is different. This one has a very elegant chestnut brown color.

It is equipped with a Cross Emperor Nib which can write in a variety of line thicknesses depending on the writing angle, from super fine (with nib upside down) to super broad. It's an incredibly smooth and versatile writer. Filled with cartridges or converter.

As I've decided to narrow down my collection to those pens I really write with and I've hardly ever used this one it has to go - though I can't say I don't feel sorry to let it pass! It's one of the last pens made by Mr. Nagahara of Sailor as is indicated by the golden plate which is attached to the barrel. Only the pens made by Mr. Nagahara who has retired a few years ago carry this plate.

Near mint condition with original paulownia box, papers and polishing cloth. This pen is USD 1700,- new on CFP with this nib! Asking USD 1000,- or best offer. Shipping within the EU included, happy to ship worldwide at cost.

Feel free to PM for questions or offers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Germany
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info