The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Reduced! Aurora, Montegrappa, Cs, Visconti, Pelikan Le For Sale

Price - $5,500.00

Time Left - 60 Days, 11 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have some pens from a collection that I am selling. The pens from this collection are mostly out of production fountain pens from the last 20 years. There are a few of what I would consider ‘grail pens’ here! Each pen has full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of each pen. If you’d like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and I’ll take a picture of what you want to see!

All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.
Posted Image

From Left to Right:

1. Aurora 75th Anniversary, Sterling Silver Vermeil, 18k M, Piston Filler- What a little jewel of a pen this is. It's an Aurora 75th Anniversary pen in sterling silver with an engraved guilloche pattern and gold plating. A bit smaller than an Optima. 18k medium nib, piston filler. May have been inked, looks new. Comes with a box, it isn't the original box. No papers. #1004/1919. $800 Shipped NOW $750

2. Montegrappa America's Cup, Sterling Silver, 18k M, Piston Filler- Beautiful America's Cup Cosmopolitan with sterling silver with a little bit of marbled blue resin. 18k medium nib looks like it has a little bit of a chisel point. Has been inked, looks new. Comes complete in a ridiculously oversized box shaped like a boat and all paperwork. #1051/1851. $1600 Shipped NOW $1500

3. Visconti Carbon Dream, Carbon Fiber Overlay, PD F, Vac Filler- This is a really cool Visconti skeleton overlay pen made from carbon fiber supplied by Carbon Dream, which supplies many car and bike makers. The trim is all titanium. The nib is a palladium medium, which has been ground into a smooth, crisp fine by Michael Masuyama. It's a huge pen, but not too heavy. The pen has been used, and has two small issues- there is some staining to the ink view window- though not to the barrel itself. There is also a small flaw or bit of damage to the carbon fiber. This is visible towards the bottom of the barrel on the picture of the pens closed. Comes complete with box and papers.Also includes a cool matching carbon fiber desk inkwell. #309/993. $750 Shipped NOW $700

4. Pelikan Lighthouse of Alexandria, 18k F, Piston Filler- This is a huge pen with an even bigger box. The pen itself is stunning, big, and heavy. Almost more of a sculptural piece as a pen. Lots of interesting features. More than I can figure out. M1000 nib, though the pen itself if bigger and heavier than an M1000. The nib says fine, but looks more like a medium. Blue and gold color scheme. Pen has been inked, shows little signs of use. Complete with all packaging. #381/440. $1800 Shipped. NOW $1650

5. Conway Stewart Evolution, Sterling Silver, 18k EF , C/C Filler- Stunning, gigantic Conway Stewart fountain pen. This was a solid sterling silver fountain pen with a beautiful engraved pattern, and has a special feature. You can adjust a weight within the barrel to change the balance of the pen in your hand. No matter what the balance is, though, it's a big, heavy pen! A stunning piece. 18k extra fine nib, cartridge/converter filled. Has been used, recently returned from being serviced by Conway Stewart. Shows no signs of use. Comes complete with all boxes and papers. #10/200. $1000 Shipped. NOW $900

First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures.

Best,
Doug

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info