The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Montblanc Writers Edition Collection Sold

Price - Not An Allowed Number

Time Left - 21 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Thank you so much for all your requests. I'm sorry I couldn't answer to all of them. The collection is sold.

Hi,
I’m willing to sell my Montblanc collection. I have all the writers edition from 1992 to 2018, all fountain pens, most of the ballpoints, most of the roller balls and a few pencils. I’d like to sell it all at once but would consider selling them one by one. Most of them are unused, a couple sealed (Shakespeare and Homer).
i never sold on this forum, I’m only enjoying reading the threads but you can have a look on EBay, Iguanoon is my seller name. I’m only a collector that feels it’s time to let someone else enjoy my collection. 
I live in San Francisco and I’m happy to deliver the collection in all the US.

Questions are very welcome and I can send pictures on demand.

Thanks for looking!

Hemingway Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Christie Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Wilde Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.   Mechanical pencil: New with boxes and papers.     Voltaire Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New (tiny defect )with boxes and papers.   Mechanical pencil: New with boxes and papers.     Dumas Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Dostoyevsky  Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New with boxes (ballpoint outer box) and papers.   Rollerball: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Mechanical pencil: New with boxes and papers.     Poe Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.     Poust Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Schiller Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Fitzgerald Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Dickens Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Verne Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Cervantes Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Kafka Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Wolf Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.     Shaw Ballpoint: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Faulkner Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Mann Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.   Rollerball: Used, excellent condtion with boxes and papers.     Twain Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Collodi Ballpoint: New with boxes and papers.   Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.   Rollerball: New with boxes and papers.     Swift Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.     Balzac Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Defoe Fountain pen: Used, excellent condition with boxes and papers.     Tolstoi Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.     Shakespeare Fountain pen: New, sealed.     Saint Exupéry Fountain pen: New with boxes and papers.     Homer Fountain pen: New, sealed.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - California
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info