The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Montegrappa And Aurora Nos Pens For Sale

Price - $11,025.00

Time Left - 82 Days, 22 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have here a large offering of mostly mint, out of production, NOS Montegrappa and Aurora pens from the last 20 years. Please feel free to check out the list- there are several of what I might call ‘grail pens’ in here. Each pen is new and has full original packaging unless otherwise noted. Sorry I didn’t take a picture of each pen. If you’d like to see a closer look or detail, just message me and I’ll take a picture of what you want to see! 

All prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. There may be some COVID-19 issues that preclude shipping to some countries. First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message.

First, a picture:
Posted Image

Top (Montegrappa) Row, Left to Right: 

1. Montegrappa Elmo, Amber/Cream Marble, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is an older Montegrappa Elmo, in a beautiful marbled material of translucent amber and opaque cream. Sterling silver trim. Two toned 18k medium smaller Montegrappa nib. Beautiful pen, NOS brand new in box with papers and converter. Long sold out. $325 Shipped SOLD!
2. Montegrappa Elmo, Red Marble, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is another older Montegrappa Elmo, in a beautiful red marbled acrylic. Sterling silver trim. Two toned 18k medium smaller Montegrappa nib. Beautiful pen, NOS brand new in box with papers and converter. Long sold out. $325 Shipped SOLD!

3. Montegrappa 300, Green Marble Lacquer, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is a Montegrappa 300, a discontinued pen line featuring a beautiful marbled green lacquer on a thin but substantial pen with all sterling silver fittings and trim. Two toned 18k medium smaller Montegrappa nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers, converter. $375 Shipped

4. Montegrappa Symphony, Yellow Celluloid, Rollerball- This is a stunning yellow celluloid Montegrappa Symphony rollerball. All sterling silver fittings and trim, which have developed a bit of tarnish. If you’d like it polished, I can do that. This pen is NOS in box with papers, but will probably need a new refill. $350 Shipped

5. Montegrappa Symphony, Briar Wood, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is a briar wood Symphony. It’s a beautiful pen crafted in wood with sterling silver fittings and trim, which have developed a bit of tarnish. If you’d like it polished, I can do that. The wood has a soft touch, almost rubberized feel. Two toned 18k medium Montegrappa nib. NOS, brand new in box with papers, converter. $395 Shipped

6. Montegrappa Classica, Grey Celluloid, 18k M, C/C Filler- This is the Montegrappa Classica, sort of a transitional pen between the Symphony era and the Miya/Extra era. Basically an Extra with the #6 nib, and a cartridge/converter filling system. Streaked grey celluloid with sterling silver fittings and trim, which have developed a bit of tarnish. If you’d like it polished, I can do that. Two toned 18k medium nib. This one appears to have been inked. Looks new, though. In box with papers, converter. $495 Shipped

7. Montegrappa Extra, Parchment Celluloid, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is an earlier Montegrappa Extra with the oversized nib. Parchment celluloid with sterling silver fittings and trim, which have developed a bit of tarnish. If you’d like it polished, I can do that. Two toned 18k medium nib. NOS in box with papers. I do not believe this color is available in the Extra any longer.  $595 Shipped

8. Montegrappa Extra 1930, Green Marbled Celluloid, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is the later Montegrappa Extra 1930 with the oversized nib. Slightly longer than the earlier Extras and minus the large barrel imprint. Antique green celluloid is pale green with darker green veins. Sterling silver fittings and trim. Two toned 18k medium nib. NOS in large box with papers and ink bottle. I do not believe this color is currently offered in the Extra.  $695 Shipped

9. Montegrappa Cigar LE, Brown Marbled Celluloid, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is a limited edition Montegrappa Cigar fountain pen from 1997. This is a large pen in special marbled brown celluloid meant to mimic the tobacco leaves used in cigar making. Sterling silver fittings and trim, which is fairly tarnished. The clip is also marbled after the cigar band and tobacco leaf. I would be happy to polish if you’d like. Two toned 18k medium nib. Piston filler. Cap does not post. NOS in large box with papers. #238/1997. $1250 Shipped 

10. Montegrappa Ferrari LE, Yellow Lacquer over Sterling Silver, 18k M, Cartridge Filler- This is a really sleek yellow Montegrappa for Ferrari fountain pen. Yellow lacquer over sterling silver. Cool textured grip. Features a prancing stallion ‘hood ornament’ on the barrel. Single tone, partially hooded 18k medium nib. Fills by cartridge only using a twist out cartridge holster. NOS in large box with papers. #454/800. $1695 Shipped

Bottom (Aurora) Row, Left to Right:

11. Aurora Cellini LE, Sterling Silver, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is a beautiful Aurora Cellini limited edition, honoring the Italian gold and silversmith. The relief treatment on this solid sterling silver pen is beautiful. The silver is somewhat tarnished, though. I could polish it to a nice shine if you’d like. The nib is an 18k white gold medium. This pen is NOS, and comes with box and papers. #488/1919. $1500 Shipped

12. Aurora 85th Anniversary LE, Red Auroloide, 18k M, Piston Filler- This was Aurora’s 85th Anniversary celebration limited edition. Brilliant marbled red Auroloide with lots of intricate cast sterling silver trim work. The nib is a 18k medium white gold nib. NOS with box and papers. #1798/1919. $1500 Shipped

13. Aurora Afrika LE, Orange/Black Resin, 18k Stub, Piston Filler- The Afrika was the first of Aurora’s ‘Continent’ series of limited editions. It features a very attractive orange resin with black swirls. The blind cap, section, and cap top have a matte finish in black, and there’s an onyx cabochon on the cap top. 18k yellow gold nib isn’t marked, but according to the box it’s a stub. NOS, box and papers and ink bottle. #3150/7500. $675 Shipped 

14. Aurora Asia LE, Green/Brown Resin, 18k M, Piston Filler- The Asia was the second of Aurora’s ‘Continent’ series of limited editions. It features a beautiful mossy green resin with translucent brown swirls. The blind cap, section, and cap top have a matte finish in brown, and there’s a jade cabochon on the cap top. 18k yellow gold nib is a medium. NOS, box and papers and ink bottle. #2763/7500. $675 Shipped

15. Aurora Talentum LE, Kara-Nuri, 18k M, C/C Filler- Wow! This one is a beauty. One of a limited edition run of Aurora Talentums in black/gold/red tsugaru-nuri urushi lacquer. This was sponsored by Aurora. The pen itself is not numbered though. Mint NOS in box with papers, including certificate of authenticity from Tanakaya Co, the urushi studio that worked on the pen.  $750 Shipped ON HOLD!

16. Aurora 88 Demo LE, Clear Acrylic, 18k M, Piston Filler- This is the original limited edition version of the 88 Demonstrator. Clear acrylic with gold plated trim. Single tone 18k yellow gold medium nib. NOS, all packaging. #1706/1888 $475 Shipped 

17. Aurora Optima, Blue Auroloide,  14k F, Piston Filler- This is a classic Aurora Optima, in the older, darker blue Auroloide. The color is just brilliant, with great depth of color. 14k yellow gold fine nib. NOS, all packaging. $475 Shipped

18. Aurora Hastil, Brown Marble Lacquer, 14k B, C/C Filler- The Hastil is a classic design, created by designer Marco Zanuso. It’s in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York City. This model features brown marbled lacquer and gold plated trim. This one has a 14k yellow gold nib that appears to be a broad. Uses Aurora’s thin converter (included) or cartridges. Brand new, NOS, with all packaging. There is, however, a small amount of plating loss on the trim ring at the end of the section. Really only visible with a loupe. SOLD!

19. Aurora Hastil, Stainless Steel, 14k B, C/C Filler- The Hastil is a classic design, created by designer Marco Zanuso. This very model is represented in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York City. Stainless steel with a 14k white gold nib that appears to be a broad. Uses Aurora’s thin converter (included) or cartridges. This one has been inked, but appears new. There is, however, a small amount of plating loss on the trim ring at the end of the section. Really only visible with a loupe. Cool, large box mirrors the form of the pen itself. $200 Shipped

20. Aurora Ferrari, Matt Black, GP F, C/C Filler- This Ferrari pen is modeled on the Hastil, and features the same barrel/section. The cap top and trim are different, however. The Ferrari logo is engraved into the cap top, and onto the gold plated nib, which appears to be a fine.  Uses Aurora’s thin converter (NOT included) or cartridges. There is, however, a small amount of plating loss on the trim ring at the end of the section. Really only visible with a loupe. Brand new, NOS, with all packaging. $175 Shipped

21. Aurora Ferrari, Stainless Steel, GP F, C/C Filler- Pen is not pictured. Same as the pen above, but in stainless steel. No box for this one. $175 Shipped 

First ‘I want it’ gets it. Payment by Paypal. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail within the US, overseas shipping at cost. Feel free to message with any questions or for additional pictures. 

Best,
Doug

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info