The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Nos Visconti Homo Sapiens Maxi W/18Kt Gold Nib For Sale

Price - $480.00

Time Left - 8 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Reg Price is $775 - My Price is $480  (others available below)

The Brand New Bronze Oversize/Maxi are $480 and the Dark Ages is $505…Brand New, Never Inked, Never Used.

Click the image above and scroll thru additional images

ALL Pens have the GOLD nibs....and ALL have the Visconti POWER FILLER ink fill mechanism

23ct Palladium nibs are no longer available.

ALL with the POWER FILL ink fill w/ 18kt gold nib

BRONZE Trim ($480)  

DARK AGE ($505) 
ALL NIB SIZES available for the Bronze and Dark Ages - If I don't have it, I can order ANY of the nib sizes (takes 5-7 days) - Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.3 Stub (add $35 for EF, Stub and BB)

The Homo Sapiens collection gets the highest marks from owners…simply stated they are a GREAT Fountain Pen.

The Homo Sapiens Maxi is handmade from hardened basaltic lava sourced from the Mount Etna volcano in Italy, with a trim made of solid bronze, or Marine Steel trim. The lava is virtually unbreakable, comfortable and warm to the touch, slightly hygroscopic, absorbing moisture from your hand. The pen caps using the Visconti 'Hook Safe Lock', a revolutionary capping system so you can cap a pen without worrying about the cap accidentally unscrewing in your pocket and leaking. The Homo Sapiens vacuum power filler is made of titanium to resist ink corrosion.   The Cap is postable.
You can also customize this pen with the magnetized My Pen System.

I also have separate ads in the classifieds for : Ragtime and the Ltd Ed Ragtime Anniversary,  the Opera Metal, and the Divina (Midi/Medium), the Pericle, the Rinascimento, Limited Edition Bronze Swirl (Caramel), MAGMA, and the Medici..

The Regular Price on the Homo Sapiens Bronze Oversize/Maxi is $775

My price for the Bronze  $480, and the Dark Ages is $505.. plus $20 conus, International to be calculated  ...  
Venmo, PopMoney, Zelle, or Paypal

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info