Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Early Black Onoto Magna in chased plastic with the wide cap band in 14ct gold, hallmarked London 1936. This makes this pen an early production model just before the public launch of the Magna. The hallmark has the De La Rue London maker mark “D.L.R. Ltd” and “585” 14ct certification.
The model number is still crisply marked on the plunger know, “1876” and the barrel imprint is clear: “ONOTO-MAGNA. DE LA RUE & Co Ltd LONDON”.
The big No. 7 platinized 14k nib is a broad point, a very smooth, soft writer with some flex, a delight to use. The pen has the Onoto ink shutoff marked with an arrow on the plunger nob.
An early production Magna with the less common 14ct band, in fine condition and a lovely pen to use.
CONDITION: excellent, crisp chasing and imprints, gold filled clip excellent with just a spot of brassing at the bottom, lovely smooth writer, plunger filler serviced.
PRICE: £610, $799, €675 plus postage:
Airmail with tracking; Royal Mail advise that normal airmail shipping to some countries is slow at the moment because of reduced international flights. I can ship by courier for an additional £10 ($13, €12) .
USA, Canada, $21
Asia, Australia, NZ: $21
UK Special Delivery: £8.60
PAYMENT: PayPal please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size B (Broad)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From United Kingdom
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes