Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
For sale MB 149 1970s French market 18c two tone nib, incl. barrel, feed and inner collar.
The 18C nib runs quite broad (see the writing sample), it is very smooth and with some flex (see the photos). It also writes finer when more vertical.
The split ebonite feed is wet and one fine is broken.
The single unit barrel has a hairline crack in the section (but as far as I can see it does not go to the threads, but I cannot guarantee it). I believe there are way to repair it.
No piston, no cap, just what is in the photos.
Please see the photos carefully.
199 USD + 10 USD shipping worldwide or equivalent in other currency.
Also have some other 149 spares: 60-70s cap top and SOLID EBONITE feed. And 146 burgundy spares.
Waterman Executive Ideal Superb Nib Fountain Pen
Pelikan M800 rare 14c/585 nib unit
Montblanc LeGrand 146 burgundy spares http://www.fountainp...ordeaux-spares/
Montblanc Siena leather pen pouch
Sailor 1911L pen body (barrel and cap)
Waterman Man 100 1983 one-of-a-kind pen:
Waterman CF cartridges and a ink samples.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size B (Broad)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Extra Fine - Excellent but weaker detail (see description)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Slovakia
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes