The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Lamy Safari 80's Charcoal Black, White Matte, More For Sale

Price - $400.00

Time Left - 40 Days, 14 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I've decided to let go of some Lamy. The fountains come with a cartridge that you can use for syringe fill, and the rollerballs come with a working refill installed (most will have Pilot G2 gel).

I also have some other older / unusual German pens (Kaweco, Rotring, Lamy) in my other post.

• All prices are OBO and include USPS shipping; method is at my discretion.
• I'm only shipping to the US and Canada right now (Canadian shipping is +$10)
• I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

1. Safari Terracotta Orange (1st Gen) - This one is very clean, inner cap sleeve appears to be intact. It's possible this one wasn't ever inked. Nib appears to be EF or F. SOLD
2. Safari Savannah Green (1st Gen) - Clean example, inner sleeve is intact but cracked. This is common on basically all 1st Gen Safari's due to the plastic. I opted to keep it original, but there are posts out there on replacing it with a modern cap sleeve. Cap still snaps on. Nib appears to be a F or M. SOLD
3. Safari Savannah Green (1st Gen) - Very clean with the exception of a scuff on the barrel (see photos). Inner cap sleeve has cracked and fallen out. Again, these are easy to replace with a modern part, but I've opted to keep it original to allow the buyer to decide. Cap stays on but doesn't snap as much as a new one would. Nib appears to be a M or B. SOLD

4. Safari Charcoal Black (2nd Gen W. Germany) Rollerball - Great example, very clean. $90
5. Safari White Textured w/ black clip (2nd Gen W. Germany) Rollerball - Great example, very clean. These are often found very dirty and stained due to the white matte material. SOLD
6. Safari Red w/ black clip (2nd Gen W. Germany) - Clean pen, microscratches from drawer wear. Nib appears to be a F or M. $140
7. Safari Blue w/ black clip Rollerball (3rd Gen) - Clean pen, microscratches from drawer wear. $80
8. Safari Al-Star Silver w/ black clip (discontinued) - Clean pen, this version was discontinued in the last several years. Black plating on nib has flaked off in parts when stored inked by previous owner. Seems stable now. Some drawer wear on cap. This is an early example (late 90's) due to the unmarked nib. SOLD
9. CP1 "Stormtrooper" - Some chips in the lacquer, but otherwise a very nice example. Nib appears to be a F. $90

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - California
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info