The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Waterman Man 60S Super 6 14Ct Nib Pen Rare Finish For Sale

Price - $125.00

Time Left - 75 Days, 17 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Vintage French Waterman Man from 60s. Predecessor of Le Man 100.

The F(fine) nib is really fabulous. Smooth and has a very pleasant feedback. With quite a bit of springiness (quite semi flex I would say). The same nib as Le Man 100 but even better. The nib can be installed to Man 100 pen (can be used in Man 100/Opera/Harlequin/Patrician etc.). 

The reverse writing produces a very smooth EEF (needlepoint).

The nib is a very rare 14ct export version, the vast majority of these nibs was 18ct.

Nice size pen (neither too big nor thin). Initially meant for businessmen.

The pen has got a rare matte line finish (at least I have never seen it). But I am not sure whether from factory or it was customized. The cap fits very snug and most of the pen looks almost unused, the glossy plastic parts (see the cap) have ligth signs of use (but no deep scratches). 
Also please have a look at the clip, it seems there is supposed to be a thin synthetic foil over the reddish brown inner material, but it looks like the part of it disappeared (most length, only the upper part is left), but I am not sure. It is a purely cosmetic very, very tiny detail anyway, most probably you would not notice unless mentioned.

Overall the pen is in a great condition and the gorgeous nib itself worth more than I am asking for the whole pen. A great writing instrument but does not quite fit to my collection. Fantastic writer.

Unlike Man 100 the feeder inside is covered with a metal tube, so cartridges are pierced with metal, not resin (unlike in case on Man 100).

No box. The pen works with CF cartridges and large capacity "23" cartridges (they are about double of the capacity of the modern converter. 

4 cartridges will be included. I have some more CF cartridges eventually - please ask.
Current Waterman converter does not fit, a CF should probaly but I don't have it.

Shipping from Europe (so far works quite fine).

125 USD + 10 USD worldwide registered priority shipping. Or equivalent in almost any other currency (so you can save on paypal conversion). 

The delivery timeframe despite registered priority shipping is during the coronavirus pandemic something like "it arrives when it arrives". All timeframes have changed drastically, but at least within Europe it is quite fine in most cases.  
But not necessarily terribly slow, somewhere it is faster. Anyway, it is very uneasy to predict. The current worldwide timeframe is indeed "it arrives when it arrives". But it definitely will arrive.

Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

Parker Penman Ebony ink + Duofold box:
http://www.fountainp...centennial-box/

Waterman CF cartridges and ink samples:
http://www.fountainp...es-sailor-gvfc/
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Slovakia
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info