Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
The Pilot Elite was first produced in the 1970s, and has just been re-released as the Pilot Elite 95S. The pen I’m offering here is one of the original models and is an all plastic pen with a gold-plated steel nib. I have inked it once and it still has the original sticker showing that it has an EF nib.
This nib is very fine and wonderfully smooth, writing a bit on the wet side.
The pen fills from a bottle, using a squeeze type converter. The ink capacity is on the small side, but with an EF nib it is quite adequate.
The cap is quite long, fitting deeply and tight over the nib and much of the barrel.
When capped, the pen is easily pocketable. When that long cap is posted, though, the pen is quite long and comfortable for long sessions of writing.
All in all, this is a very fine little fountain pen.
I’m asking $45 for it, including mailing in the USA. Offers considered. If you are interested, please contact me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size EF (Extra Fine)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Mint - Unused, not inked, no visible flaws, almost like new
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Alabama
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes