Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Dunhill fountain pen made by Montblanc in 1970-80s (MB was owned by Dunhill).
Solid pinstripe pattern Sterling Silver 925. Unlike most the silver is solid, not just plated.
First of all I am always trying to be very strict with the description hence it usually sounds much worse than it really is, this on is not an exception.
Both pen are in a very good user grade condition with a fresh hand polishing (with a silver polishing cloth).
The condition is very good but as silver is a soft metal, there are micro and light scratches and some little dings/dents (particularly to the tops), which I failed to capture (too shiny).
The fountain pen has a French market 18K MB wing nib (about F-M). There are tiny dents to the side edges of the nib (see the photos), writes very well. Waterman converter is installed.
There is a ding to the top of the cap and a very small to the top of the barrel + small dents (see the photos). The cap fits well, but it spins round somewhat (happens to many slip caps).
Overall the pen is beautiful, in a very good condition and I believe the price is well worth.
FP - 99 USD + 10 worldwide shipping.
I am also selling Waterman CF cartridges
And Parker Duofold Maxima:
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Very good - Well preserved, moderate use and wear, otherwise clean
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Slovakia
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes