Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
For sale is a practically new Aurora Optima Nero Perla fountain pen with 14k crisp, italic nib. The aurolaide of this pen is gorgeous! The 14k italic nib writes a moderately wet, crisp line with great line variation.
Asking $350 + $15 shipping in USA.
Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - New Jersey
- Shipping To USA
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes
Hi! Thank you for listing this pen. I have looked at it a few times. I continue wondering what actual width of line the pen puts down. Of course, ink and paper choice makes considerable difference. The photos suggest that line width is at least 0.8mm and perhaps 1.0 mm. Would you be willing to talk with me about this? If it is helpful, I can share Richard Binder's stroke width chart.
Thank you, and I hope your days is good.
Hi Russell. I haven't measured it, but it looks to be around 1.0mm to my eye. It's very crisp with lovely line variation.