Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
My Price is $399 NEW, NEVER INKED, NEVER USED - LAST ONE
Click the above image to scroll thru the images
Sadly - Omas is NO LONGER PRODUCING FOUNTAIN PENS – they are OUT OF BUSINESS
The Emotica was produced in two much different materials….one was India rubber or caoutchouc, and the other was resin.
I personally have an Emotica with the rubberized caoutchouc material and it is horrible…over time it deteriorates, can’t be cleaned etc..The RESIN Emoticas do NOT suffer this problem, and are excellent Fountain pens.
These are unique OMAS Fountain pens…..Long Retired by Omas.
Created in 2006
Emotica has received several awards..
Best Pen-High design 2007-Trophee Du Stylographee 2007
(E)Emotion, (MO) Movement, (TI) Titanium, (CA) Caoutchouc effect (rubber)…
Unique Clip – when snapped down on the Pen, it appears as a normal pen clip. When flipped up, it forms 2 legs to hold the pen at an angle to the desk top.
The Blue has some insignia on the band, the Red one does not.
The Box for the Red Pen has some deterioration on the inside of the box and on the Pen Pouch from age.
Color – Blue RESIN (RED IS SOLD)
Nib – Titanium – Medium nib
Clip – Titanium
Trim - Titanium
My Price - $ 399 plus shipping $20 (Conus)
Zelle, Venmo, PopMoney, Paypal
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size Other(s), see description
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes