The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Montblanc Hemingway M Nib (No Box Or Papers) For Sale

Price - $1,975.00

Time Left - 74 Days, 18 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

It has been several years since I have sold something on FPN.  About five years ago, I sold all my MBs and switched to Nakaya Dorsal Fin v1s because of my travel schedule for work.  About a year ago, my work schedule again changed so I could write in one place.  I sold my Nakayas and went about rebuying several of my favorite MBs.  (Buying back one's previous pens is a clear example of being a FPN member.)

In the time it took to buy back my pens, I acquired some pens that I am now looking to sell.

In this listing is a MB Hemingway with a stock M nib.  The pen is a super smooth writer; I have included a writing sample.  As you can see from the pictures, it is still inked.  I will thoroughly clean it before I ship it out.  I am only selling it because some of my reacquired pens have now arrived and I need to make space in my pen stands.  

This is a perfectly fine used Hemingway pen.  There are no visible flaws on the pen.

I believe $1,975 is a fair price for this pen.  I will pay for priority mail shipping in the US.  

Paypal is my preferred method of payment, although check or wire could be okay.  

I am not looking for any pens right now.  The only trade I would be interested in is for a YoTGD pen stand, and I would send money your way.

If you would like more pictures or information, please just ask.  If you search my name on the forum you will see I have bought and sold many MBs.  I know a lot of people and we likely have friends in common.

Thanks for looking,
Sean

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Very good - Well preserved, moderate use and wear, otherwise clean
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Massachusetts
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info