Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
It has been several years since I have sold something on FPN. About five years ago, I sold all my MBs and switched to Nakaya Dorsal Fin v1s because of my travel schedule for work. About a year ago, my work schedule again changed so I could write in one place. I sold my Nakayas and went about rebuying several of my favorite MBs. (Buying back one's previous pens is a clear example of being a FPN member.)
In the time it took to buy back my pens, I acquired some pens that I am now looking to sell.
In this listing is a MB 149 75th LE. This is the rose gold trim with mother of pearl cap. It is number 1009 of 1924. In my opinion, this is the most beautiful of all the 149 variants. I have owned more than ten of these 149 75th LEs; they are just gorgeous.
I do not believe this pen has ever been inked. I ran water through it and the water was totally clean. I never got to ink it because some other pens arrived before I got to it. It comes with everything the pen came with when MB sold it: the white outer box, the box, the (generic) manual, the plastic tray, the foam insert, and of course the pen. I bought it from a collector that I think simply never used it.
I believe $2,300 is a fair price for this pen. I will pay for priority mail shipping in the US.
Paypal is my preferred method of payment, although check or wire could be okay.
I am not looking for any pens right now. The only trade I would be interested in is for a YoTGD pen stand, and I would send money your way.
If you would like more pictures or information, please just ask. If you search my name on the forum you will see I have bought and sold many MBs. I know a lot of people and we likely have friends in common.
Thanks for looking,
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info Serial number info added
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Massachusetts
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes