Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.
Per FPN rules, I must list a lot price, which is $450.00, but you can buy the pens individually. If you would like to see the other three pens from this sales list, you may view them on the Pentrace "Pen Market" board or the For Sale section on FPGeeks. Click images below to see larger view!
If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:
If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.
#1. ~ON HOLD~ for L.M.
circa 1933 Sheaffer's Balance fountain pen and pencil set in Emerald - green and black. The pen has no brassing, the pencil has some brassing around the edge of the clip's tip. The pencil mechanism is working. This is a long slender pen. Capped it measures 5 7/16 inches or 13.7 cm. The nib is a smooth writing Fine #3 Sheaffer's in 14K. The pen an pencil do not have any discoloration.
~ON HOLD~ for L.M. $150.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
2. circa 1925 Moore "L-84" in Maroon hard rubber. The color is similar to Tuscan Red, but a slightly darker tint. The pen has brassing on the lever, lower edge of the cap band, the clip ball and a bit at the top of the clip. It has a very good barrel imprint and model number imprint, on the barrel end. The nib is a smooth semi-Flexible Extra Fine 14K with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 11/16 inches or 12 cm.
Price $165.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
3. ~SOLD~ to J.S.
1920's Eclipse in Yellow with Jade Green ends. The clip ball has some brassing across the top. There is a little pushed up nick in the cap band, on the back side of the cap. The nib is a smooth writing semi-Flexible Fine Warranted, with generous ink flow. Capped the pen measures 5 3/8 inches or 13.6 cm. This is a long slender pen.
~SOLD~ to J.S. $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.
Rules, Shipping, Etc.
The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.
Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.
Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Oregon
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes