Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Up for sale is a fully functional Black Chased Hard Rubber Waterman 0752 lever-filler fountain pen most likely from the 1920s.
The pen is in good working condition as it has been restored with a new ink sac in 2018.
The lever box of the pen has been professionally serviced in 2018 by vintage fountain pen expert Francis, also known as Fountainbel. Francis fixed the lever box. He told me quote "Lever box was not broken but fixation was badly done, improved fixation." I would like to thank him once again for his efforts. Now the pen works and fills properly.
- A 14 C gold Fine nib with heart-shaped breather hole . It is not a flexible nib but it is somewhat springy so you can produce F -> B line variation with it.
- Please see the writing sample below.
- Original ebonite feed.
- All parts are original.
- Please note that this is a clipless pen: it never had a clip.
- Gold bands on the cap and on the barrel. The barrel's gold band has initials engraved. Quite likely it is the pen's first owner's initials, but this is one thing we will never know for sure. The engraving has nice lettering though.
- No cracks, no dents.
- Imprints are faded, the BCHR material is now dark chocolate brown with a smooth surface.
No box or papers.
I tried my very best to make decent photos of the pen, Please check them as they are part of this offer and are the best way to describe the pen.
THE PEN'S PRICE:
$130 $110 plus shipping (worldwide registered shipping with tracking number /signed for/ USD8 - insurance at cost if needed).
Payment via Paypal.
As always, I am open to hear reasonable offers.
I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received.
First email/PM with the message 'I want it!' gets the pen. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer but be aware that those do not reserve the pen.
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote Rate Seller
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Hungary
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes