Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
For sale here is an unusual matching Sheaffer Ball Pen and Mechanical Pencil set, in its original box from c.1970.
The two writing instruments are made of sterling silver and are marked as such (please see photos).
I believe this pattern is known as 'Imperial grapes'; there are engraved leaves and fruit the length of each barrel and cap.
The Ball Pen has its original refill and the pencil has several spare lead within. Both work as they should, the pencil with a smooth twist action and the ball pen advances and retracts with a click of the clip.
Both white dots remain bright and apart from some micro scratches on the ball pen, there are no blemishes or dents whatsoever. I have not polished them, I'll leave that to the new owners as I want to preserve the silver.
The box exterior is pristine, while the interior has a few scuffs where the pencil has been replaced and removed from the box over the years.
The asking price is £55 but I am open to offers.
Please PM me to arrange postage.
Thank you for your interest!
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size Not a fountain pen
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From United Kingdom
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes