Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
For sale is a great writer from the late 1940s, a Conway Stewart 58 MK 1 in olive green hatch.
The colour is uniform and shiny, and there are no scratches to the body other than the usual micro-scratches. The section has a few nicks, which I've tried to smooth out, made by the previous owner.
The imprint is the earlier one with the model number beneath "The Conway Stewart". Although it is worn, it is still readable and bears traces of a white-ish filler.
It has its original medium 14ct Duro 58 nib, which is pristine and writes very nicely indeed.
The trim shows a little wear to the cap bands and clip, but the gold accents remain shiny and bright. The lever has no wear to it at all and works as it should to fill the pen, which has had a new sac installed.
The asking price is £80 (Please pm me to arrange shipping or if you have any queries of any kind)
Thank you for your interest!
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From United Kingdom
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes