Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Original Parker 75 milleraies gold plated fountain pen.
This pen has been used and shows signs of use and storage.
It is in fully working condition. The clip is tight to the cap, the cap closes and posts very well and the medium nib writes a smooth consistent medium line.
The cap shows 2 scuffs, please see pics. The collar near the nib has a crack, which is at the underside when writing. This does not affect the performance of the pen. Sections are also quite easy to find.
The nib is hallmarked solid 14ct gold (585). It was made in a France and the date-code is II.
It is truly a great everyday writer.
This sale is for the single pen. No boxes, no papers and no converter. Just the pen.
Please take a close look at the pictures as they are part of the description.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Price is USD 60 SOLD (or equivalent in EURO which is preferred).
The price includes standard shipping all over the world with uninsured and untraceable standard lettermail. It will be shipped very well protected to prevent any damages during transfer.
First firm Ill take it gets the pen.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Fine - Clean and presentable
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Netherlands
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes