The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

(Reduced) Dolcevita Mid-Size With 2 Nibs For Sale

Price - $230.00

Time Left - 53 Days, 6 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hello to all fountain pen fans!
I offer for sale customized MarteModena DolceVita Federico fountain pen with 2 nibs set in sale box set. A new original unused nib size M  and a new customized and reground to UEF Noodler's Flexible nib. Filling system - pseudo piston-filler, like a original Delta, with converter and unscrew filler cap.

in 2017, July 16, Delta, unfortunately, suspended its activities prematurely. But the Italian brand/ auction house MarteModena bought the rights and license to produce Dolce Vita models(mid-size) of the DolceVita Delta family. The first pens produced entirely from Delta parts, include nibs. Later made pens from original celluloid source but with parts partially replaced. The brochure says that the details are made entirely in Italy(include nibs, but I think nibs made in Germany). This model have a steel nib of gold color and a steel ring on the cap(original DolceVita model have a silver ring).

Now installed flexible
Noodler's
nib with some modifying Jinhao chinesse feed. It's customized for more flexibility and reground tip to smallest size. The nib and feed mounted on friction in grip. I think it's a very good solution for calligraphic practice on the open air and everyday use (But this is not wet noodle). I bought this pen last year, but did not use it, and I installed a new nib in this summer.

The overall dimensions: 140mm folded, 130mm without cap, and 172mm with posted cap at the end. The body diameter is 14.5mm, in the grip – 13mm. Weight of clear pen is 35gr and without a cap – 22gr.

The nibs
M size - is original MarteModena steel nib in gold color. It's new and unused. Smooth on dry writes.

customized Noodler's Flexible - modern, new steel nib which I changed for more flexibility and reground to smallest tip size. On ordinary writes by right side the nib have line is 0.2-0.25mm without pressure and 1.0mm with pressure. Back side more transparency and tin is 0.15mm width.

Cost: $230:- $250 $270 $280:- for full set with paper, wooden box and 2 nibs set (include  shipping and handling).

The shipping:
FREE worldwide shipping by registered(tracked) airmail packet. Good packing without problem. 

The payment:
I accept payment from any payment cards throught Payoneer(www.payoneer.com) system by personal invoice. Sorry, in Ukraine, accepting money through PayPal is not available:(.

Please write me If you have any question or need additional info.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 nibs set:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Example of fountain pen work with Customized Noodler's nib:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Serial number info added
  • Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Mint - Unused, not inked, no visible flaws, almost like new
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Ukraine
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info