FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Hey folks! I realize over the past few years I've collected some fun MBs that I just don't use and in keeping with the mantra of "only keep what you use," it's time to shed some stuff.
I've got for sale:
Montblanc 1914 Black Limited Edition - $5500
This was the last example left in the US when I purchased it. It came from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. This pen comes with box and papers and has never been inked.
Montblanc L'Aubrac SE - $2500
Gorgeous pen. Wood and silver with the L'Aubrac pinwork, is fitted with an EF nib. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Un-inked. I believe I have the boxes and papers for this pen.
Montblanc Tribute to Montblanc LeGrande - $1100
White lacquer with the elevation of Mont Blanc's peaks marked along the section. Un-inked. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. I believe I have the boxes and papers for this pen.
Montblanc Rouge et Noir Ebonite 1906 #149 - $1900
This pen wasn't supposed to be sold. Numbered #149, the boutique noted it was scheduled to be kept in MB archives but somehow slipped out for shipment. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Gorgeous, unused, un-inked. Fitted with an EF nib. Boxes and papers come with this pen.
Montblanc Rouge et Noir Coral - $800
SE variant of the original R&N set. Fitted with EF nib. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Fitted with an EF nib. Unused, un-inked. I believe I have boxes and papers for this pen.
Montblanc Rouge et Noir Black - $350
Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Fitted with juicy M nib. Inked and used on various occasions.
Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Steel - $550
Gorgeous pen, just not in my rotation. Purchased from Fountain Pen Hospital in Manhattan, NY. Fitted with an M nib. No boxes and papers.
Montblanc Boheme Blanche - $700
Lightly used, gorgeous condition, fitted with an EF nib. Writes like a champion and has a wonderful flow. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. No boxes and papers.
Please feel free to ping with offers on any of the above. Happy to negotiate!
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
- Nib Size EF (Extra Fine)
- Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - New York
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes