The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

A Bunch Of Le Montblancs! For Sale

Price - $1.00

Time Left - 51 Days, 4 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hey folks! I realize over the past few years I've collected some fun MBs that I just don't use and in keeping with the mantra of "only keep what you use," it's time to shed some stuff.

I've got for sale:

Montblanc 1914 Black Limited Edition - $5500

This was the last example left in the US when I purchased it. It came from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. This pen comes with box and papers and has never been inked.

--

Montblanc L'Aubrac SE - $2500

Gorgeous pen. Wood and silver with the L'Aubrac pinwork, is fitted with an EF nib. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Un-inked. I believe I have the boxes and papers for this pen.

--

Montblanc Tribute to Montblanc LeGrande - $1100

White lacquer with the elevation of Mont Blanc's peaks marked along the section. Un-inked. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. I believe I have the boxes and papers for this pen.

--

Montblanc Rouge et Noir Ebonite 1906 #149 - $1900

This pen wasn't supposed to be sold. Numbered #149, the boutique noted it was scheduled to be kept in MB archives but somehow slipped out for shipment. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Gorgeous, unused, un-inked. Fitted with an EF nib. Boxes and papers come with this pen.

--

Montblanc Rouge et Noir Coral - $800

SE variant of the original R&N set. Fitted with EF nib. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Fitted with an EF nib. Unused, un-inked. I believe I have boxes and papers for this pen.

--

Montblanc Rouge et Noir Black - $350

Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. Fitted with juicy M nib. Inked and used on various occasions.

--

Montblanc Starwalker Extreme Steel - $550

Gorgeous pen, just not in my rotation. Purchased from Fountain Pen Hospital in Manhattan, NY. Fitted with an M nib. No boxes and papers.

--

Montblanc Boheme Blanche - $700

Lightly used, gorgeous condition, fitted with an EF nib. Writes like a champion and has a wonderful flow. Purchased from MB's Manhattan, NY boutique. No boxes and papers.

--

Please feel free to ping with offers on any of the above. Happy to negotiate!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
  • Nib Size EF (Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New York
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info