FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Up for sale is a Montblanc 134 fountain pen with a long ink window. Originally the pen came with a Fine steel nib and not so long ago I managed to acquire a #4 size 14C gold nib, so I offer this pen with not one but two nibs.
A rare opportunity to own a remarkable Montblanc from the WW2 era with the iconic telescopic piston filling mechanism.
The pen is in perfect working condition as it has been serviced in 2018 by vintage Montblanc expert Francis, also known as Fountainbel. Francis performed a complete overhaul, including complete disassembling, ultrasonic rinsing, cleaning and greasing the telescopic system and adding a new cork. Please note that the barrel end had to be re-coated with 4 layers of black liquid celluoid because of some minor hairline cracks (quite common among these old celluloid Montblancs). I would like to thank Francis once again for his efforts.
- 2 nibs:
1. Two-tone 14 C F (Fine) nib - wet line, closer to the Medium side of things
2. Steel F (Fine) nib (the actual nib of the pen) - pretty close to be an Extra-Fine in my opinion.
- Ebonite feed.
- Ambered striped long ink window without ink residue (stripes are faded).
- Telescopic piston filling mechanism that works flawlessly, fills the pen with ease to its maximum ink capacity.
- No cracks, no dents, please check the photos.
- Flaws: barrel end shows signs of repair, microscratches all over the pen, overall the pen is in good and working condition.
I tried my very best to make decent photos and videos of the pen, Please check them as they are part of this offer and are the best way to describe the pen.
$595 $580 plus shipping (worldwide registered shipping with tracking number /signed for/ USD8 - insurance at cost if needed).
Paypal is the accepted payment method.
As always, I am open to hear reasonable offers.
I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received.
First email/PM with the message 'I want it!' gets the pen. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer but be aware that those do not reserve the pen.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Hungary
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes