The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Parker Scarlet Tanager Display Statue For Sale

Price - $1,400.00

Time Left - 44 Days, 9 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Selling my rare Parker Scarlet Tanager fountain pen rest / display statue. No doubt the only one you will see for sale in many years to come.

The display is in excellent condition with no chips or marks. It holds large Parker Duofold Centennial pens with ease as well as smaller pens like the Parker 51 with ease. Stunningly beautiful, wonderfully detailed, the real pinnacle for displaying your Parker collection.

The statue is sold as described and per the photos, there are no returns, pen not included. It will be shipped securely in a box with immense amounts of bubble wrap and protection so it arrives in exactly the condition it left me in.

$1,400 USD including worldwide shipping via standard post with tracking and signature on delivery (express post and/or insurance is extra please ask). Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase or have any questions, first to pay secures. Payment is via paypal.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Australia
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info