FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Diamond Point flat-top, coral celluloid with black & white bands on both ends.
Gold trim with no plating loss, no brassing.
Oversized, length of 5 1/4" capped.
Lever filler. New sac.
For comparison, there is a pic of it next to a Parker Big Red (not included).
Original Diamond Point 14K #8 nib, extremely flexible, wet writer, that goes from a fine to double broad line.
Many of these pens are found with Warranted nibs, rather than the original Diamond Points.
Professionally adjusted nib, capable of writing at any speed when not flexed.
In awesome condition. No scratches. No dings.
Made in the USA in the 1920s.
Imprint reads: DIAMOND POINT FILL-E-Z
There are several similar models of these shown at VintagePen.net, and a nice review of Diamond Point at http://www.fountainp...-diamond-point/
Buyer pays shipping.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Massachusetts
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes