The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Parker Super 21 + Inspired Blue For Sale

Price - $35.00

Time Left - 75 Days, 12 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

This listing is for a PARKER SUPER 21 and an almost full bottle of WATERMAN INSPIRED BLUE.

The Super 21 has been disassembled by me, and I have cleaned out its innards, (I can send you a picture of the pen disassembled for proof).

I have sealed its hood, so it won't fall apart on you.

The pen is in VERY GOOD shape. There are scratches, but there are NO cracks present. 

I have checked the pen with a 10x loop, and I have not found a single crack that is present or developing, in other words, this pen would make for a great daily user.

The Pli - Glass sac inside the pen is original and works well.

The cap of the pen is engraved, but the quality of the engraving is quite good...

The ink is about 60-70% full. The box is in decent shape, and the writing sample for the pen was done with the ink included.

I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH THE FPN SYSTEM, SO I CAN SEND PICTURES OF THE PEN, INK, AND A WRITING SAMPLE ON REQUEST.
 FREE SHIPPING!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Texas
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info