The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Omas Extra Celluloid Blue Royale - Dama Size For Sale

Price - $349.00

Time Left - 75 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

For sale I have this beautiful Omas pen made of their gorgeous Blue Royale celluloid. The pen is the "Dama" model, which is a pen designed to be on the smaller size, although many guys find it perfectly balanced for bigger hands (which is also my case).

The body is 12-side faceted, engraved on the barrel is "Omas Extra", and "1994" is engraved up near the nib. Roller on the clip is signed "Italy". It comes with a dual-tone 18k gold Fine nib which writes quite nicely. The celluloid is really gorgeous, as it presents multiple shades of marbling blue depending on the light and angle that you look at the pen. The pen is gold trimmed, including the triple band on the cap, clip and ring around the piston knob.

The pen is in great condition, with no signs of use. I bought it from a fellow user here at FPN back in 2010 but it was dip tested only 3 or 4 times,, then cleaned up and put it in storage for 9 years.

I don't have any box or papers, so only the pen is available.

Dimensions:

Total length (cap closed):  120mm (4.7")
Total length with cap posted behind the barrel:  147mm (5.8") 
Barrel diameter: 11mm (0.4")

Shipping is at cost and I can send it anywhere in the world, just drop me a message to ask about shipping costs or any other detail.

Thanks.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Brazil
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info