The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Pelikan M800 Blue O' Blue With Italic Broad Nib For Sale

Price - $490.00

Time Left - 70 Days, 15 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

For sale I have this wonderful Pelikan M800 Blue o' Blue sporting the great IB (Italic Broad) nib.

This pen was produced by Pelikan in limited quantities in 2010, and I have not seen many of this for sale in the last years. The size is the same as the classic M800/5, but it sports a rich, semi-transparent blue shade with swirls and varying tones depending on the angle you look at the pen.

I ordered this pen with the unusual (and more expensive) Italic Broad nib which is a delight to write with, however this pen has not seen much use, being filled only once or twice and then put back in storage for years.

Here is one detailed review for the pen: http://www.fountainp...an-blue-o-blue/

And a video showing the pleasant writing experience with the IB nib:

I am the first and sole owner, and the pictures show the pen is in near-mint condition. It will be sent with all the boxes and papers.

I am based in Brazil and will ship it anywhere in the world, please send me a message to inquire about shipping costs.

Thanks for looking.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size 1.3 Italic
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Brazil
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info