The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Visconti Opera Master Demo W/ Palladium Stub Nib For Sale

Price - $860.00

Time Left - 11 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Up for sale is my Visconti Opera Master Demonstrator Clear with the "Dream Touch" stub 23k palladium nib.

Visconti made this limited edition to celebrate the 10th anniversary since the introduction of their ingenious Double Reservoir Power Filler system. Through the clear and gorgeous resin, which contains striped swirls of green, blue, and just a touch of orange, you can truly appreciate the inner works of their filling system. It's also platinum trimmed.

I bought this pen in July 2010 from Bryant Chatterley Greer ( chatterleyluxuries.com ). This is pen number 617 out of 888 pens made.

It saw some light use during the first months after I bought it, then I slowly lost my interest for fountain pens (yeah, I know, I'm ashamed) and put it away in storage for the last 9 years. Now it's time to let it go to someone who can really appreciate it.

I should also mention that this is a BIG and HEAVY pen! There is a nice review here on FPN where you can read more details about the pen: http://www.fountainp...strator-review/

There's also more information about it on Bryant's website: https://chatterleylu...fountain-pen-2/

The pen will be sent with the smaller Visconti leather box and outer box, as per the pictures.

I'm based in Brazil and will ship anywhere in the world, just send me a message to ask about shipping costs or any other details about the pen.

Thanks for looking.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE and Serial number info added
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Brazil
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info