The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Esterbrooks, Esterbrooks, Esterbrooks... For Sale

Price - $42.00

Time Left - 40 Days, 10 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I've been managing a brick of Esterbrooks for some time now, and then the motherlode of pens and nibs landed...they have to move on! 
At this point, I have multiple to many of just about every model in every color, and will send you a picture of several candidate pens for you to choose..

There is a detailed listing of pens and nibs for you to choose from at timsvintagepens !
J and LJ models are all $42 each and double-jewel SJs are $28. Transitionals and Deluxes are $45. Every pen comes with your choice of available nib, most of which are included in the pen price while some carry premium cost. Many of the nibs are new in the original boxes; boxes will be included.  All listed Bargains discounts apply, plus the current additional 10% discount for black Esterbrooks. 1xxx and Osmiroid nibs are available as free or near-free bonuses with pen purchases!  Dollars and Pastels will be available soon.

Posted Image

As with all pens sold by timsvintagepens, the Esterbrooks will be delivered fully restored and polished, ready for a new career.  Payment is by paypal, shipping is $4.50 additional for domestic first class and actual cost worldwide. Quantity shipping and price discounts are always available.
For questions or to purchase, either PM here or send me a note here

See my other pens and writing samples at timsvintagepens!

Many thanks,
Tim

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New York
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info