The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

(Reduced) Senator President 18K M Nos W/case For Sale

Price - $200.00

Time Left - 19 Days, 2 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

This pen is a new and newer inked conditions - Senator President with 18K M nib (made in Germany) -  A some time ago I'm maked little review on like this pen but with 14K nib: http://lenskiy.org/2...-president-14k/

The pen: Modern Germany piston filler fountain pen, but discounted yet and no more produced. Make from plastic in classic glossy black-gold suit. The style and size is big, sigar shape, like a Montblanc Meisterstuck 149. A cap on a thread with engrave SENATOR PRESIDENT brand logo. Full closure in 2.5 turns. The clip is glided with S (senator) logo.

The nib: huge, gold, 18K (750), size is "M". The nib is modern but very soft and smooth and some springy, I think with a little variability(1-2 steps). On the nib there is chevron ornament and logo S in rodium plated, and 18K, GERMANY & M on other gold places.

The overall dimension: full closed lengh - 147mm, without cap lengh is - 138mm. Diameter of body is 14mm, on the grip is 12mm. Full weight of closed pen is 26gr, without cap is 16gr.

The set inside: fountain pen, pen case, instruction with guarantee and member card. Full weight with case and pen is - 342gr (without post cardboard box)

Was: $250:-, $240:-, $230:-, $220, $210:-  but now is $200:- for big-big pen in new condition
About Shipping: Worldwide shipping with registered airmail (priority include tracking number). Cost is $30.-

About payment: I accept payment from any payment cards through Payoneer(www.payoneer.com)service. Ask me personal invoice. NO NEED REGISTERING IN SYSTEM.(I have simple instruction in 3 pics)

If you need additional info or photo, just write to me (I also have WatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook for quick response).

​ps: The delivery time from Ukraine to US\Europe as usually about 2 weeks.

I can suggest additionally services:
- I can make a write test with ink and make additional customization for FPNer (if necessary)
- I can additional polish the nib (but this nib is very smoothly write on dry)
- I can regrind the nib tip to a smaller size if it need

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

To compare sizes with Montblanc Meisterstuck 146 (only for example)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
  • Payment Visa/Mastercard/etc.
  • Shipping From Ukraine
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info