The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Waterman Thorobred Brown/gold With Red Veins Fine/med Nib For Sale

Price - $120.00

Time Left - 56 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Very nice Thorobred. Ultra smooth writer with Ideal Rigid fine to fine-medium nib. Nice line variation, sort of stubby acting. Very clean.  One of the nicer Thorobreds I've seen.. which is why it's currently mine.  It's gorgeous.  it gobbles up J. Herbin inks (Lie De The and Ambre de Birmanie are the inks I've used most in it).  I don't use super saturated inks in vintage pens, so I can't say how well something like Diamine or Noodler's Golden Browns will flow.  Lie De The with a splash of distilled water (5 to 1 or 4 to 1) goldens up nicely and flows beautifully.

As always, reasonable offers considered.

Price includes shipping in the USA.  International shipping at actual cost -- must be tracked. USPS Global Priority is preferred. It ain't cheap at around $30USD give or take a couple dollars.  I'll ship it a cheaper way of your choosing if you insist, but you assume responsibility for anything happening along the way - theft, damage, whatever.

First definite "I'll take it"

note: color balance on the writing sample is a little off. Sorry about that.  

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Georgia
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info