The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Agatha Christie Desktop Box Sold

Price - $37.50

Time Left - 18 Days, 11 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

This Agatha Christie themed box is the latest in my Famous Writers Series. It will be just right to sit on your desk, holding six of your pens ready to write and also providing a small storage area for such as cartridges, paper clips, etc. All this is under the watchful eye of the detective himself, Hercule Poirot.

The interior features a pen and ink sketch of Poirot as he glances up from his writing. A black velvety flocked pen tray holds six pens, each up to 6 1/4″ long, in individual compartments, and a black felt lined compartment (5 3/4″ by 1 3/4″) will hold those small items that seem to have no other home on your desk.

The pen box itself measures 9 inches by 6 1/4 inches by 2 inches and is fitted with a 2mm thick foam pad on the bottom to avoid sliding and/or marring of your desk surface.

The Agatha Christie Desktop Box is priced at SOLD. If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com and be sure to include your location or ZIP Code for an accurate mailing cost quote.

I take payment by PayPal or if you prefer to pay with a card just let me know and I can email an invoice payable by that method.

I ship by USPS Priority Mail in the USA or by USPS International First Class Package outside the USA.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Not a fountain pen
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Alabama
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info