The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Five Pen Box, Styled Like A Book For Sale

Price - $35.00

Time Left - 64 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

LFD offers the Chapter I and Chapter II boxes in black and burgundy, respectively. They are styled to resemble books. I have refitted this Chapter II box to hold five pens.

The interior of the lid came with a bright red lining, so I decided to go with that theme and lined the pen compartment and individual pen slots with matching soft red felt. I also fitted a 2mm thick foam pad to the bottom of the box so that it won’t slide around too much or scratch your desk or table.

The five pen slots keep the pens separated, not touching each other or anything other than the soft red felt. Each pen can be up to seven inches long.

The Chapter II Five Pen Box is priced at $35 plus actual mailing cost. If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com and include your location or ZIP Code for an accurate mailing cost quote.

I take payment by PayPal or credit card. If you want to pay with a card, let me know so that I can send you an invoice to be paid that way.

I mail by USPS Priority Mail in the USA and by USPS International First Class Package Service outside the USA.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Not a fountain pen
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Alabama
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info