The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Lépine Attila Blue Cactus Stub For Sale

Price - $110.00

Time Left - 20 Days, 7 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

100% genuine Jean Pierre Lépine fountain pen, the real rarity, discontinued Attila model, in the Blue Cactus version, which features:

- Stunning burl blue acrylic Section, Cap and Body, individually turned from Italian acrylic blank: each pen is different!
- Small stainless steel semispheres are firmly attached (metal through pegs) to cap and body to resemble the "cactus", especially when the pen is upright
- On cap lip band: "Jean Pierre Lépine - Paris - ATTILA 2003 - Made in Jura - France"
- Full metal threads on cap, section and body
- Threaded body finial as well, so the cap is firmly threaded there to get a very comfortable writing length
- Polished stainless steel nib, beautifully engraved with a floral pattern and the proprietary brand, a #6 made by Bock (not usual in a pen this size)
- Medium Stub nib point, made by professional nibmeister from the original F (fine) size
- Original box and guarantee (still blank)
- 9 ink cartridges (blue and black)

Notice that the pen is sold as it is, which means the pen is NEW, never used;  but the nib was dip tested when it was stubbed in 2008;  since then pen has been stored in a velvet-lined pen box;  please note I have thoroughly checked the pen with my x8, x20 and x40 loupes, and I can say there is no crack, damage, blemish, scratch, drop, ding or any other aesthetic issue, but I have never tested the pen with ink (only the line variation expected in a stub point when dipped).

This is a cartridge filler, small international type (9 cartridges included), due to its small size, but there are small converters as well easily available.

Please kindly visit the maker website to get full details, and also search the web for reviews and comments.

My simple policy is "what you see is what you get".  More photographs at my eBay listing #173789106085.

Review my 100% positive feedback, if you wish.

IMPORTANT: this is a final sale, so no returns. Feel free to ask me anything you may want to know prior to purchase .

Price:110USD, including REGISTERED AND TRACKED SHIPMENT, safely packaged in a parcel made to travel.

Thank you for reading this!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size 0.9 Italic
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Spain
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info