The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Edison Goulet Italic, Cross For Sale

Price - $130.00

Time Left - 42 Days, 6 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have some nice pens for sale here, including a couple I've consolidated from my other sale listings. There are some really attractive resins here, and some really nice nibs to boot. Prices include insured USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the continental US. Overseas shipping also available at cost. Feel free to message with any questions. 

1. Montegrappa Elmo, Red, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a new style Montegrappa Elmo, made exclusively for Goulet Pens. It's a nice pen, good medium size and heft. Nice Rosso Cilegia resin has great depth, and is well complemented with white metal trim. Roller clip. The stainless steel nib is very smooth, somewhat soft, and is a nice writer. Fills with cartridge or converter, included. Pen includes all boxes and papers. Pen has been inked to test, but appears new. Retail is $195, Goulet appears to be sold out of this color. I'd like $140 shipped. SOLD!

2. Edison Nouveau Premier Goulet LE, Frost, SS 1.1 Italic, C/C Filler- This was Goulet's Winter 2018 LE, made by Edison Pens. It's a really cool color, white peppered with broken veins of black and grey. There's an interesting combination of swirling and marbling here. It's really attractive and different. Well complemented with the white metal clip. Stainless steel #6 1.1 italic nib is smooth and crisp. It's a nice writer. Comes with box and papers. Has been inked and used, but you wouldn't be able to tell. NM condition. Retail on these is $195. I think this edition has sold out in this color. I'd like $115 shipped. 

3. Hero H718, Gunmetal, 10k F/M Nib, Piston Filler- This is super cool new Hero pen, sort of a Chinese copy of the Montblanc safety pens. It's a heavy, substantial metal pen, and features a retractable nib and a built in piston filler. The star of the show here is really the nib. Not only does it retract for safety, but it's a really great writer.   This smaller 10k nib is somewhere between fine and medium in width, and is quite soft and springy- almost flexible. It's smooth, has great ink flow, and is really responsive. It offers quite a bit of line variation in regular writing. If this nib were mounted to a larger colored resin pen, there's no way I would ever let it go. But I don't see this pen ever working its way into my rotation. I like to post and this one isn't designed to post. It has been inked to test, but is otherwise new. Comes with box and papers. SOLD!

4. Levenger True Writer Select, Grey, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is the larger sized True Writer Select in really attractive swirled grey and white resin with rhodium plated trim. The nib is a large #6 sized stainless steel nib that is soft and smooth- and a very nice writer. This color has been discontinued by Levenger and is no longer available. Pen has been inked to test but looks new. Comes with a nice substantial box, and papers. Retail on these was $159. I'd like $60 shipped for this one. SOLD!

5. Cross Aventura, White, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a nice, substantial, white plastic Cross fountain pen with stainless steel trim and medium nib. This pen appears new and unused. No box, papers, or converter. $15 shipped.

First message gets 'em. Payment by Paypal. Shipping included to US addresses, overseas shipping available at cost. Feel free to message with any questions. Thanks for looking. 

best,
Doug

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info